Sunday, March 4, 2012

What makes me happy....

My wonderful son.
The sound of waves crashing on the shore.
The sun on my face.
Beautiful sunsets.
A field of wildflowers.
The sound of laughter.
Laughing until I almost pee my pants.
Summer nights.
A dog's unconditional love.
Romance.
Singing my heart out.
Reading a book that I can't put down.
Chick flicks.
The color brown.
Hearts and butterflies.
Passionate kisses.
The sound and smell of rain.
Tropical places.
Getting paid.
Writing poems.
Surprises.
Thoughtfulness.
Flip flops.
My painted toenails.
Having earned a degree.
Things that smell good.
Trying new recipes.
Planting flowers.
Believing my soulmate exists out there somewhere.
Day dreaming about what it will feel like to be loved and cherished.
Getting into bed at night.
Riding a beach cruiser at the beach.
Doing things for others.
Taking baths.
"I" make myself happy. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment